Sunday, February 9, 2014

6 x 1: Crowdsourcing

Crowdsourcing has become and very familiar concept to me over the past year and a half or so. I gained a lot of experience with it while working on ...and the world stopped last semester, so I'd like to think I have sort of a head start when it comes to this. That being said, it's always nice to go back a reconsider things and rethink them. After working on ...and the world stopped and thinking of the crowdsourcing strategies we used for that film. I'd just like to say I think a crowdsourced project should definitely work on a a time-frame that's not limited very much, especially when not working with something that already has somewhat of a fan-base. It is important to narrow down the desired audience and pool of people you'd like to work with in order to develop a strategy that best-suites the desired end-product. Crowdsourcing will be an awesome concept to explore for this class because of the diverse ideas that are required by the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment